[OT]Re: The Arrogants and the sillies (RE: Euros and cents)

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:20:22 EST

On 03/26/2002 06:00:11 PM Kenneth Whistler wrote:

>> I don't remember any more: How many verb forms are there in Attic Greek?
>
>Too dang many. ;-)

I seem to recall that Cakchiquel has something like 100,000 regular verb
forms.

BTW, as I've seen this thread in my inbox, I've been wondering what
percentage of messages from the Unicode list could be filtered out if
everyone consistently included "[OT]" in the subject field for off-topic
posts.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>