Re: Unicode Myths

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 15:57:05 EDT

That's what I get for typing quickly. Should be:

The surrogate and noncharacter code points are permanently reserved,
and can't ever--now or in the future--have *characters* assigned to
them, whereas the unassigned can have *characters* assigned to them in
the future.
—————

Γνῶθι σαυτόν — Θαλῆς
[For transliteration, see http://oss.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/icu/tr]