International Font to be Used

From: Abdij Bhat (Abdij.Bhat@kshema.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 04:37:01 EDT

    Hi,
     We have a GUI software that is running on win NT/2K/XP/95/98/ME. The
    software is developed using Visual Studio 6 and has a common source code
    base for all supported Win OS.
     The GUI is to be internationalized. The minimum language support of the GUI
    software are Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese,
    Spanish, UK Eng.
     We are using RC-Win Trans 7 as the localization tool. The tool by default
    sets Tahoma as the Font. What I wanted to know (confirm) is that will Tahoma
    work for all languages (including East-Asian languages)? If not where can I
    find the information as to what Font goes with what Language (and OS if
    dependent)?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Abdij Bhat
    Kshema Technologies
    mailto:abdij.bhat@kshema.com
    www.kshema.com
    Phone:+91 80 860 3600 (Extension 2102)
    Fax: +91 80 860 3372

    Scanned by MailScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.
    Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.