character map: for Morgan

From: jean (wjbm820@zoominternet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 20:38:24 EST

        I can't thank you enough. You have answered my question and now I can
    quit wasting my time doing something that can't be done.
       You seem very knowledgeable. Maybe you could help me with another
    problem that may not be solvable. I use Microsoft Publisher 2000 for the
    work I do for the church. When doing an article (even a letter) and I type
    a few lines then want to indent one of the lines I have typed. eg. If I
    wanted to go back and indent the word solvable, it will not let me do it.
    It is frozen at the margin. I can get it indented by a lot of manipulating,
    but it is a pain in the neck. (The same is true for Microsoft Word.)
      If I am asking too much of you, please forgive me and just ignore this for
    I know it is unicode that you are here to answer. And I do thank you for
    that.

    IMSTP.gif
    BackGrnd.jpg