Re: Bantu click letters

From: John Wilcock (john@tradoc.fr)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 09:14:42 CDT

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:30:12 +0100, Michael Everson wrote:
    > They were published in Bantu Studies in 1925 in an article by a
    > rather important scholar in the field of African linguistics. Effort
    > and expense was made to cut the letters for the publication.

    But have they been used in other publications since?
    Are they used by scholars of African linguistics today?

    [I have no idea whether they are or not, but it seems to me that this
    information could be important for the proposal]

    John.

    --
    -- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
    -- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr