Re: 28th IUC paper - Tamil Unicode New

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 14:47:49 CDT

    I think PUA is used on an experimental basis and will be moved to character
    code, once approved.

    I like to hear technical views other than the temporary use of PUA, and the
    discussions on weather it will be officially encoded or not, which can be
    discussed at a later date. This will help avoid the stability trap that all
    other languages find themselves in.

    Sinnathurai