Re: identifying greek characters in an old book

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 05:21:18 CST

    Thanks, Raymond. With such long, irregular time lapses (usually several
    hours, sometimes days or weeks) between posting my msgs to
    <unicode@unicode.org> and their actually being distributed by unicode's
    exploder, it it well-nigh impossible to hold a continuous conversation
    unless I cc: the original poster!

    Try it for yourself the way I regularly do (by mailig
    unicode@unicode.org and cc:ing a friend), to see.

    All the best,
    mg

    Scríobh Raymond Mercier: