Re: three questions about alphabet files at Michael Everson site

From: Charles Levert (charles.levert@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 18:21:23 CST

    Thanks for the clarification, Marc.
    Most of this is genuinely new to me.

    (Your MUA, unless this is the work of the mailing list
    software, uses just 'Content-Type: text/plain' for an
    actual content that's a mix of windows-1252 and UTF-8,
    instead of converting everything to one IANA charset and
    using 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=foo'. Thus,
    your message appears garbled, at least to my MUA, so I
    will attempt to correct things in the citation below.)