Re: ask for proposal

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 22:25:30 CST

    Hi Aye Min,

    What would you like to propose? I hope so you have to write some proposal
    relating myanmar language. Please let me share your proposal, Shall we work
    together for new proposal?

    I have some issues while working burmese Sanskrit characters and ISO
    approved additional characters encoding.

    you can call me at 951-652291, MICT park,

    Regards

    Ngwe Tun