myanmar vowel sign e glyph change in Unicode 5

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 07:27:03 CST

    Dear Colleagues,

    I found myanmar vowel sign e change in recent version of Unicode 5. Please
    see in attachment to compare with other script examples. I don't understand
    why they change to new glyph shape. According to our custom, we pronounce
    vowel e before consonants while combining consonants + vowel e

    I just found vowel e in some south east asia script, are they appeared vowel
    e while only vowel e in invalid conditions?

    Please make clarification in here.

    Regards

    Ngwe Tun

    myanmar_vowel_e.PNG