Unicode Mail List Outage

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 18:18:23 CST

Since mid-day on January 8, 2007 (US Central Time) all mail to Unicode
mail lists has been failing. Anything you may have sent after mid-day
yesterday was probably not delivered.

We have discovered the source of the problem and believe we have it fixed.
Please accept our apologies for this unexpected break in service.

If you sent anything to the list in the last 36 hours, you may wish to
check the archives. Anything that is not in the mail archives has not been
distributed to the list. Please feel free to re-send. The most recent mail
archive for this list is located here. To access you will need the usual
user-id and password: "unicode-ml" and "unicode".

http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2007-m01/index.html

Regards,
        Rick McGowan
        Unicode, Inc.