Re: [unicode] Where went indic at unicode dot org?

From: mpsuzuki@hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Date: Sun Aug 16 2009 - 22:50:51 CDT

    Hi,

    On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:40:00 +0530
    Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Hello. I have seen many references on the net to a certain mailing list
    >indic @ unicode . org. I assume it would be devoted to Indic-specific
    >issues on Unicode. But I do not see this mailing list on the Unicode
    >site, nor can I find any online archives for it.

    I'm not sure whether the situation is still same,
    it seems that indic list had ever been manually
    administrated (and not archived) in 6 years ago.

    http://unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2003-m08/0619.html

    I wish if any unicode.org staff could notice the
    current situation and how to join the indic list.

    Regards,
    mpsuzuki