Making sure I read UAX29 correctly

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 15:10:19 CDT

    I am not entirely sure I read the Sentence boundary rules correctly, and
    I'd like to confirm my reading.

    When considering whether there is a sentence break according to SB12
    (but not SB4), is it correct that the Sep, CR and LF have to be
    understood as "possibly followed by any number of Extend or Format"?

    In other words, in a string <Sep EX | Numeric>, is the position | a
    boundary or not?

    Thanks,
    Eric.