Re: Aramaic speech and script

From: Aviah Morag - TransLink (aviah@translinkpro.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 00:22:07 CST

    For what it's worth, Ilana Sasson, a friend and expert on ancient Semitic
    langauges, offers the following:

    --
    It does not look like any of the sets of scripts that I am familiar with.
     It almost looks to me like a modern attempt to mimic ancient writing.  The

    --
    Aviah Morag, TransLink
    aviah@translinkpro.com