Re: On WG2 Meeting 58

From: Benjamin M Scarborough <benjamin.scarborough_at_utdallas.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:46:54 -0500 (CDT)

I guess my problem was that this was the first WG2 meeting I had seen where so many proposals were deferred. But when I wrote that initial e-mail, I didn't even know they had been deferred, and I assumed (incorrectly) that they had been rejected for various reasons.

Now that you mention it, it does seem like there were a lot more proposals than normal. But with the next meeting not until February, won't there be even more to deal with then? (I seem to recall a few proposals that just kept getting deferred for years until they were abandoned, but I can't for the life of me remember which.)

—Ben