PRI #265, UAX #29, Unicode Text Segmentation

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:51:14 -0800

This Unicode Standard Annex will be updated for Unicode 7.0. The
proposed update is now available for general public review and comment.

The exception list for SpacingMark has been updated for Unicode 7.0.
That list excludes specific characters from being assigned the
Grapheme_Cluster_Break property value SpacingMark by default.

Please see the PRI page for details and instructions on how to review
this issue and provide comments: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri265/

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2014/01/pri-265-uax-29-unicode-text-segmentation.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements