Re: Windows keyboard restrictions

From: Asmus Freytag (t) <asmus-inc_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 14:07:08 -0700
On 8/8/2015 1:57 PM, Marcel Schneider wrote:
> Now that I know Andrew is the PM for MSKLC ยน,

Probably Mr Glass wasn't Mr Kaplan's boss, so he is to overtake a legacy without having been involved in its generating. I didn't well notice the chronological relationship, so I asked questions whose answers could need to search the archives.---

Speculating about internal personnel matters at particular Unicode member companies really doesn't belong here.

Can we take this interminable thread about details of some vendors library off this list, please?

A./