Re: Acquiring DIS 10646

From: Sean Leonard <lists+unicode_at_seantek.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 08:15:55 -0700

Thanks.

Well, "DIS 10646" is the Draft International Standard, particularly
Draft 1, from ~1990 or ~1991. (Sometimes it might have been called
10646.1.) Therefore it would likely only be in print form (or printed
and scanned form). It's pretty old. What I understand is that Draft 1
got shot down because it was at variance with the nascent Unicode
effort; Draft 2 was eventually adopted as ISO 10646:1993, and is
equivalent to Unicode 1.1. (10646-1:1993 plus Amendments 5 to 7 =
Unicode 2.0.)

Sean