Re: How can my research become implemented in a standardized manner?

From: gfb hjjhjh <c933103_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:45:37 +0800

This proposal is, in my opinion, similar to another discussion about giving
unicode character to food allergy symbol that happened few months ago on
this mailing list, which both idea want to use unicode characters to
overcome language barrier, just that that proposal were about those icon
while this one is about written text.If my memory is now working
perfectly(or you can read through the archive for the list), back then
people mentioned that to get something new into Unicode you need to first
make it into an international standard and make it being used. Therefore to
get a character into unicode traction is needed, and if you don't want PUA
then using markup languages is something that pop out of my mind that can
help develop those tractions. International standard does not necessarily
mean ISO standard. And for encoding that also depend on other sources, the
current system for flag would be dependent on update of operating system or
font file in operating system to reflect the change in software, and that
is if those system/font developers really update their files as soon as
source files being changed.