Re: The scope of Unicode (from Re: How can my research become implemented in a standardized manner?)

From: William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:21:43 +0100 (BST)

Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> Unicode isn't doing what you want? Make your own standard. Make it standard for *your* stuff. Get people to like it and use it.

Unicode and the International Standard with which it is synchronized are the standards.

I submitted a rewritten document on Monday 19 October 2015.

The document is available on the web.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/a_preliminary_proposal_to_encode_two_base_characters.pdf

It is linked from the following web page.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/library.htm

The document has been deposited, as an email attachment, with the British Library for Legal Deposit and a receipt received.

Here is a link about Legal Deposit in the United Kingdom.

http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/legaldeposit/index.html

William Overington