Re: transliteration of mjagkij znak (Cyrillic soft sign)

From: Asmus Freytag (t) <asmus-inc_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:59:25 -0800
On 2/11/2016 6:05 AM, QSJN 4 UKR wrote:
I can show an example of use both, prime (as soft sign) and apostroph
(hemisoft) in Cyrilic-based phonetic transcription (Orthoepic
Dictionary of Ukrainian, http://padaread.com/?book=84816&pg=6
http://padaread.com/?book=84816&pg=7)

Can you give the number of the entry on that page? I've found the prime, but I do not see an apostrophe. What I see is a combining apostrophe (similar to the way CARON is rendered as a raised comma, when following "d").

A./