Call for Unicode 10.0 Cover Design Art

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:20:29 -0700

[cover1]
<http://www.unicode.org/announcements/u10call/TUS-9-Vols1-and-2-400px.jpg>The
Unicode Consortium is inviting artists and designers to submit cover
design proposals for Version 10.0 of The Unicode Standard.

The cover design will appear on the Unicode Standard 10.0 web page, in
the print-on-demand publication, and in associated promotional
literature on the Unicode website. The chosen artist will receive full
credit in the colophon of the publication, and wherever else the design
appears, and receive $700. The two runner-up artists will receive $150
apiece.

Please see the announcement web page
<http://www.unicode.org/announcements/u10call/index.html> for
requirements and more details.

http://blog.unicode.org/2017/04/call-for-unicode-100-cover-design-art.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements