Internationalization & Unicode Conference 2018

From: Andre Schappo via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 13:27:04 +0000

I am thinking that people at Internationalization & Unicode Conference 2018 may well be interested in my story and, at times difficult, journey. It has been a long journey. Title of my presentation would be "How I Internationalized my Computer Science Teaching".

Would any organisation on this list be willing to fund my attendance: travel from England, accommodation ...etc...

Alternatively, can you please point me to a funding body to which I can apply.

Thank you

André Schappo