Batting the Eyelash-RA (fwd)

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:57:10 EST

                                         Tuesday, December 22, 1998
Are those who should do so considering this recommendation?
All the best for 1999!

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.