Re: CCCII and CNS questions

From: Werner LEMBERG (sx0005@sx2.hrz.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 18:06:47 EST

I'm forwarding some excerpts of a private mail from HUANG Da-Yi to
this list -- he expresses some regret that CCCII is not represented in
the IRG. Can someone of your experts comment this? It would be a
pity if for some political reasons (or others, please explain) the
work of the (now private) CCAG is ignored.

    Werner