Multi-language web-based applications

From: oren.levy@ac.com
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 20:18:01 EST

Hi Everyone,

I am doing research on multi-language support for web-based applications.
I relatively new to the issues involved in the design and development of
multi-language support . Any help you might be able to provide would be
greatly apprechiated. I am interested in answering the following
questions:

   What are the issues surrounding the development and deployment of
   multi-language web based applications?
   What are the various solutions or approaches that should be considered
   when designing a multi-lingual web based application?
   Are there any solutions or packages for dealing with multi-language
   applications?
   Are there any good books, articles or web sites you could recommend?

Thank you in advance for your help!

- Oren

                                  n n n n