RE: DEC multilingual code page, ISO 8859-1, etc.

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:54:19 EST

Agreed. I actually learned quite a bit from the discussion. Thanks to the
many who posted informative posts.

I also never mean to question the commitment of anyone here to Unicode.
Remember this all started with an innocent question that had after it "no
flames please"... :-)

Chris Pratley
Group Program Manager
Microsoft Word