Resources (was Re: Question: Armenian encoding)

From: Mark Davis (
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 09:50:21 EDT

We would appreciate it whenever any of you have any links to useful resources to cc Magda, at She can add them to the Useful Resources page. The more that page is "stocked", the better off we are:

a. many people who are not on this list will see them.
b. if questions do come up on the list, we can direct them there.

The page is at There is a brief description at the bottom of the information she will need, but it is very little more than what people include in their emails already.