RE: Unicode copyleft inquiry

From: Paul Dempsey (paulde@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 13:24:59 EDT

Ah, yes, just as you might use U+24B8;CIRCLED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER C for
U+00A9;COPYRIGHT SIGN and U+24C7 ;CIRCLED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER R for
U+00AE;REGISTERED SIGN.

24C1;CIRCLED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER L would seem a decent existing alternative
character to use for a copyleft symbol. Otherwise, I say it's just another
logo and not a character.

--- Paul