RE: how to make a program/macro that toggles ascii/unicode charac ters

From: Alan Wood (alan.wood@context.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 06:19:42 EDT

I have just found a Perl script that does something similar - it converts
Thai in TIS-620 format into Unicode encoded as UTF-8. Details at:

http://zzzthai.fedu.uec.ac.jp/service/tis2utf8.html

Alan Wood
(Documentation Writer / Web Master)
Context Limited
(Electronic publishers of UK and EU legal and official documents)
mailto:alan.wood@context.co.uk
http://www.context.co.uk/
http://www.alanwood.net/ (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)