Mixing languages on a Web site

From: rampshot@usa.net
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 01:26:51 EDT

I am mixing Japanese and Turkish letters on my site.

1) How do I convert Latin-* text to UTF-8 text?
2) How do I convert Shift-JIS text to UTF-8 text?
3) How do I mark text as UTF-8?
4) Will people actually be able to SEE BOTH the Japanese AND the Turkish?
5) Is there a little "formatted in Unicode" logo I can put on my site?
6) Is there a "Unicode Help" site so people like me don't have to post these
questions on lists like these?

I bet 1 and 2 could be done with CGI scripts, and 3 is trivial.