Re: compliance with sql

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 16:35:06 EDT

Gary,

Do you mean Sybase SQL Server or Microsofy SQL Server? And in either case,
what version do you mean?

SQL Server is a product that spans many versions and two different
companies, and the answer would be different for each of them. Further
detail could allow someone to be helpful here. :-)

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/