Unicode regular expression matcher

From: Tom Lord (lord@emf.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 15:14:05 EST

We are distributing an efficient, open source regular expression
pattern matcher in a C library. It implements the regular expression
language specified by W3C, in "XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes".

Our software can be retrieved from:

        http://www.regexps.com
>> Hackerlab Rx-XML

        or

        http://www.regexps.com/rx-xml.html

There is also a data sheet describing the matcher, licensing,
dependencies on other software, limitations of this release,
executable size, testing, execution speed, and run-time
allocation requirements. It's address is:

        http://www.regexps.com
>> Hackerlab Rx-XML
>> data sheet

        or

        http://www.regexps.com/manual/rx-xml-data-sheet.html

Please note: In addition to providing open source software, our web
site also contains commercial content.