Arabic MySQL Perl

From: George Zeigler (genz1968@mtu-net.ru)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 12:42:48 EST

Hello,

    my company is creating sites in multiple languages with pages being created
dynamically. The words are pulled into the pages from a MySQL database. The
programs are written in Perl. Our programmers cannot figure out how to get
Arabic and Hebrew working (right -> left languages). From what I've been told,
the data is stored properly in MySQL . But getting the right -> languages to
appear in the dynamically loaded pages only gives garbage.

     Any one have any experience in this are? Or is it necessary to do
completely seperate programs?

Thanks
George