Re: Javascript Chart

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:22:47 EST

At 10:37 AM 3/6/2001 -0800, Peter_Constable@sil.org wrote:

>I did try to change the font using the instructions provided, but it didn't
>seem to work for me (trying to display characters in ver. 3.0 not supported
>by Arial Unicode MS) using IE 5.5. Ideas?

I didn't read the instructions :) but I did succeed in getting Marco's
chart to display with the Unicode 3.0 version of Monotype's Andale Mono by
changing the line

var fontName = "Arial Unicode MS";

var fontName = "Andale Mono WT J";

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks | Vancouver automobilists switched from
Vancouver, BC | driving on the left to driving on the right
www.tiro.com | at midnight, December 31st, 1922.
tiro@tiro.com | It must have been some night. - BM