Re: Unicode market acceptance

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 15:26:00 EST

Joel Rees, who posted here in some unrelated threads, has several issues
about things that Unicode does not cover (but that he thinks should be
covered).

I am not sure if that counts as a con or not? It would depend on how
important these features. how whard they are to implement with Unicode on
your own, and how easy they are to implement using alternate strategies.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/