Re: Conscripts

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 02:59:07 EDT

Deseret was very real to those who used it.

I wish they said that to the lady who wrote "The Tale of Genji". She would have given him a VERY ladylike (in my opinion) kick to the face. Hiragana is a conscript.

What is the criterion for "enough of a corpus to put it into Unicode"?

Is it true that some newspapers were published in Deseret?

In any case:

Deseret most likely has a MUCH higher corpus than, say, Ogham. Is this also correct, or do I just need more data and/or sake?

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.

 The