FW: Greek accents printing problem -- MS or HP problem?

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 12:25:38 EDT

Can someone please help this person.

"I own a Comp USA Home Series Computer, use Juno as a Web service
provider, and print with a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Model 600. The
operating system that came with the computer is Microsoft Windows 98.
Through Juno's customer service I was able to get settings fixed as
shown on the Greek font help that the Tufts University Perseus web site
offered. However, although the Hewlett Packard Printer does print the
Greek characters when I print out Iliad text, it does not print out the
accents. The accents do appear on the computer screen.[...]

As I indicated, the Juno people were able to walk me through the
following business "choose Latin based....then select Lucida Sans
Unicode in the left-hand scrollbox and Lucida Console in the right-hand
scrollbox."
But I still don't get the accents printed correctly. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Magda
magda@unicode.org