RE: Support for Urdu & Sindhi

From: Christopher J Fynn (cfynn@druknet.net.bt)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 12:44:17 EDT

Mr. Liwal,

Is your software (& fonts) Unicode based??? or does it use some other character encoding??? I couldn't find anything about this on your website (mind you the "Site search" link to http://www.liwal.net/cgi-bin/search.cgi at the top of your page doesn't work). I ask this since Mr. Sajjad wrote to the Unicode list and so presumably he is looking for a Unicode based solution.

 - Chris

N.R.Liwal wrote:

<<
Dear Mr. Sajjad;

We have Asiasoft Urdu Support for Windows 95, 98, ME and 2K which
is an Add-On to Microsoft Windows, it adds Urdu processing capabilities
to Microsoft Windows and make Microsoft Office, 95, 97 and 2000's
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook express, Corel Draw and 100 of other
programs Urdu.

Once you install Asiasoft Urdu support for Windows,
you can process Urdu, Arabic, English and many other
Roman and Non-roman languages together in Word as well as
in all other office applications.

All your application will Just run fine as they were running on Normal Windows.

for further information you may visit, www.liwal.net/asiasoft or
www.liwal.com/asiasoft there you see more information and screenshots of our
software.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate
to contact us at Tel +92-91-844974 or +92-91-40706
or email us at asiasoft@liwal.net.

Regards

N.R.Liwal
Asiasoft