Re: Support for Urdu & Sindhi

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 12:57:52 EDT

Dear Christopher J Fynn;

Thank you very much for your intereset in our urdu
software and fonts, yes our Fonts are based on Unicode
and Microsoft Windows Standards.

Our page is under development and I be able to give
any information about any specific qouestion you may
have on email, also Mr. Saja is wellcomed to emial
me and I will help him.

Thansk.

Liwal