Re: Language name questions

From: John Hudson (
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 03:22:03 EDT

I've forwarded Deborah's query re. Slovenian to Petra Cerne Oven at the
University of Reading. Petra is a) Slovenian and b) writing a doctoral
dissertation on the application of the Latin script to Slavic languages, so
she should be able to provide a reliable answer. She has been extremely
helpful to me in the past, and tends to document her responses
appropriately. I'll let the list know what he response is when I hear back
from her (perhaps not until next week).

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks
Vancouver, BC

When the pages of books fall in fiery scraps
Onto smashed leaves and twisted metal,
The tree of good and evil is stripped bare.
                                        - Czeslaw Milosz