Re: Language name questions

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 03:22:03 EDT

I've forwarded Deborah's query re. Slovenian to Petra Cerne Oven at the
University of Reading. Petra is a) Slovenian and b) writing a doctoral
dissertation on the application of the Latin script to Slavic languages, so
she should be able to provide a reliable answer. She has been extremely
helpful to me in the past, and tends to document her responses
appropriately. I'll let the list know what he response is when I hear back
from her (perhaps not until next week).

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

When the pages of books fall in fiery scraps
Onto smashed leaves and twisted metal,
The tree of good and evil is stripped bare.
                                        - Czeslaw Milosz