RE: The result of the plane 14 tag characters review.

From: Murray Sargent (murrays@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 17:21:47 EST

    I think Doug asked for lightweight. HTML and XML markup aren't
    lightweight by any means, although a special purpose plain-text oriented
    XML (LTML for language-tagged markup language) might not be that much
    more involved than plane 14 tags. It would also have the advantage that
    standard XSLT tools could be used to translate between LTML and XHTML,
    etc.

    Murray