Proposing two new Arabic ligature characters

From: Karwan Salih (salihk@diversetech.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 15:18:57 EST

    I'm about to propose two new Arabic ligature characters formed by Arabic
    letter LAM with small V above (uni0685) followed by Arabic letter ALEF
    (uni627), both in isolated and final forms. Those characters are used by
    Kurdish language speakers. The www.kurdstan.com/Arabic.pdf
    <http://www.kurdstan.com/Arabic.pdf> PDF files explains four examples of
    already coded Arabic ligature characters and the proposed new characters.
    I'm new to the Unicode world and your suggestions will be appreciated.

    Karwan Salih