Re: ATSUI for MacOS9

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 12:05:45 EST

    It's called "TypeServicesForUnicode", from Apple's text code sample
    section. There is a compiled OS9 version, that looks the same, but
    can't detect hit testing horizontally.

    ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Sample_Code/Text/
    TypeServicesForUnicode.sit

    --
         Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
         My website: <www.elfdata.com/>