Re: ATSUI for MacOS9

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:54:26 EST

    Thank you for the mail list address.

    I tried out the demo on OS9, and they work! Apparantly, the OS9 version
    won't hit test, emulated on OSX. And the Carbon version won't run on
    OS9 emulated, because all my attempts to set "Run in Classic Mode" in
    the info window failed. The check box wouldn't stick.

    But anyhow, that is no problem, as I'll be distributing OS9 and OSX
    versions of my programs. And the Carbon one works on both.