Re: Patent on æ ø å

From: Barry Caplan (bcaplan@i18n.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:23:29 EST

    I met these guys at a trade show a couple of years ago and without know about this claim to fame ended up discussing internationalized URLs. IIRC they mentioned something about a patent. I just assume that whatever working groups are standardizing international DNS are working around it.

    Barry Caplan
    www.i18n.com