Re: CJK fonts

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 11:41:12 EST

    Hello Raymond,

    If you have Chinese Office XP and the font in question (Simsun Founder
    Extended), then you already have all of the contents of
    http://i18nwithvb.com/surrogate_ime/ , in Chinese -- the translation on the
    web site is just a handy adjunct for people who do not understand Chinese.
    :-)

    As for contacting Borware, I do not know how you tried to do this...
    although the web site appears to be down -- Michael Jansson of Borware has
    posted to this list in the past. You can find more information about WEFT
    from http://microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm and a
    simple search in google for "WEFT BORWARE" found many hits.

    MichKa