Re: CJK fonts

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 07:26:05 EST

    Tom,
    I have downloaded what I can from these sites, but can't get a reply from
    Borware.com. Have you found this site?
    I am troubled also because the font Ming(for ISO10646) won't work in my
    IE6. I have written a windows utility to exploit unihan.txt, by
    listing all the characters for a given Pinyin, and hoped that some at
    least of the Ext A characters would appear, but none do. I will study the
    msdn page that was referred to, where they suggest a modification of the
    registry, and try also specifying the font in my display. The program works
    by embedding IE to display characters.

    Raymond