Re: Simplified Chinese sort sequence in Unicode?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 23:51:42 EDT

    You can look in unihan.txt in the Unicode Character Database
    (http://unicode.org/ucd/). It contains some information on both phonetic and
    stroke count information that can be used to assist with a sorting
    algorithm.

    But Unicode itself does not define sortng orders (the data above is
    attributed to external sources right in the data file).

    MichKa