Re: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 12:54:26 EST

    On 04/12/2003 07:49, Stefan Persson wrote:

    > Raymond Mercier wrote:
    >
    >> Eudora on OS X does not support Unicode.
    >

    > Eudora doesn't support Unicode on *any* OS, right?
    >
    > Stefan

    Nor does Quark XPress, surely?

    And what motivation (apart from avoiding anti-monopoly legislation) does
    Microsoft have for upgrading Office on the Mac if that is going to
    reduce sales of Windows? If you want a Unicode-enabled office suite for
    the Mac, look elsewhere. Mind you, I'm not sure where, although
    OpenOffice is getting there.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)